Empowering Zambians in the New England Area
The Zambian Assoc. of New England has formally adopted Chimwemwe Trust School [CTS] and now acts as the School’s Primary Partner. This means Chimwemwe Trust School now becomes the primary recipient of ZANE’s programs and initiatives.
This School educates orphans & vulnerable children of all backgrounds as well as special needs children.
To meet these challenging needs, specifically of this community, the ZANE Executive Board has first and foremost put together a Chimwemwe Initiative Team. This team is comprised of wonderful individuals with a passion for education and great sense of community outreach.
This team is already help heping:
1. Set up a Comprehensive School Model
2. Set up a Functioning Library System
3. Implement ZANE’s Empowerment through Education Program
4. Enforce Combat Illiteracy Program [Book Project]
5. Enhance the Community’s Existing ‘Women Empowering – Development Enterprises’ Program
6. Promote Sports & Health Programs
7. Set up a Special Needs Program
ZANE is excited in seeing the above prospects and programs implemented.